video training course
The Psychology of HSP/Empath Identity, Boundaries & Relationships
and how to cultivate each into a more nourishing life
Identity, boundaries and relationships are some of the top personal and social issues that HSPs and empaths struggle with – and though they are separate, they are also deeply interconnected. Without a strong sense of identity, it is easy to become lost in our relationships, often morphing into the identity of the other person or who that person wants us to be.
And while being sensitive means we can tune into the energy of others, it also means that we probably didn't learn how to establish boundaries with ourselves and others. This usually results in us getting hurt or feeling taken advantage of in relationships – and also can put us in awkward positions in the lives of other people when we overstep their undetected boundaries.
This one-hour training will guide you through:
- self-assessments on your boundary type, your HSP/empath personality type and a 4-source sensitivity score
- how the neurology of HSPs/empaths plays into identity & boundaries
- how the HSP/empath qualities affected our sense of identity and boundaries in the first years of life – and how we may be caught in that pattern today
- two adverse byproducts of HSP/empath identity issues and practical tools and exercises to overcome them
- understanding how chronic illnesses correlate with boundary types and HSPs/empaths
- strategies for developing strong self- and other- boundaries (and how to bounce back when things don't go as planned)
- the need HSPs/empaths have for connection and the type of relationship they commonly attract
- the 7 difficulties of interpersonal relationships and why they are especially difficult for HSPs/empaths
- strategies, tools and tips for overcoming the 7 relationship difficulties
The complete training package includes:
- engaging 60-minute video with creative graphics and animations throughout (minimal reading required)
- a downloadable guide outlining how to recognize the 4 common boundary blunders and what to do to change them
- a summary booklet of the entire training session including full citations, recommended continued learning and questions for self-reflection
- access to a 75-minute interview on Identity with Empath Intuitive Coach, Dr. Michael Smith and guest, Jeannette Folan
- a 10-question quiz (to test yourself on the material)
ORDER NOW $38.00
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS
Dr. Wendy Nickerson is the founder of the Nickerson Institute for Integrative Health Training, Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Canada & the U.S., university instructor to graduate students in Counselling Education and Behavioral Health Sciences, and author of “Wild Women Never Get The Blues". Her full bio is available on her website.
Jeannette Folan is an integrative health coach, author, educator and advocate for Highly Sensitives/Empaths. She has presented workshops across North America to mental health professionals and the mainstream population and can often be heard as a guest presenter on online summits and podcasts.